Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2009

more talk

fordylyngam,
Guess you have not finished writing your sentenses >
fordylyngam |2009-03-18 09:54:54
I’m not buying your crap on the “Exora being a well balanced entity”
either..race all you want with Exora..crash it too if you must like you did the
blue 5 series on the PJ-Damansara road way back in the late 90’s…

I don’t
know what’s gotten into you but midway into Cars.my, you writing has begun to
deteriorate tremendously.

Buck-up.
Arise |2009-03-18 09:59:00
fordylyngam,
How did you know mel crashed his blue 5 series in the late 90s ?
How was his writing like when in Asian Auto in comparison with cars.my ? I can't
recall it. That was so long ago...
fordylyngam |2009-03-18 10:06:29
The BMW was a test drive.

Mel's Asian Auto days were totally
different..unbiased reporting couple with honest opinions..

I guess advertising
dollars didnt mean much back then.
koodiamond |2009-03-18 10:07:16
fordy my man, an ally at last.

You have just answered my burning question.


How is money being made to sustain this site, not to mention making the rent
and salaries of...hmmm...let me count the number of full-time
car-test-jouranlists here...ummm...2?

Why, be an apple-polisher, of course.


May be not. May be it's from all the ads being sold ~ as you can see the
thousands of glittering ads on the left and right of this message.

Dream come
true for Proton and Mel indeed.
koodiamond |2009-03-18 10:10:00
fordy,

I think his assistant crashed the 5 series lah not him. I was there!
Arise |2009-03-18 10:12:36
I dun see any advertisement placed here.
fordylyngam |2009-03-18 10:15:53
hahah...well, those days, when you mention Asian Auto, whose name comes to
mind?

When you mention cars.my, whose name comes to mind?

I certainly
do not agree with the "We can race down any significant mountain stretch - Genting, Bukit
Tinggi, Frasers, Bentong-to-The-Gap - IN THE WET!!"


I will definitely think twice abt giving a car to Mel Lee to
test..

Oops... have I said too much?
koodiamond |2009-03-18 10:21:42
ah ford you da man.

My friend once commented that Mel's publication is like a
family album.

You know, every and I mean every review is showcased and
highlighted with by-lines of: words by mel lee, pix by mel lee.

ah Arise my man
arise! Of course there are no ads ~ I was being mean and sarcastic ~ and like
Juice Tin observed I needed attention.
justin |2009-03-18 10:27:24
Run ads, you say people sell out.

Don't run ads, you say people sell out.

And
I really did hope there would be better than juvenile name-calling.

What can I
say, you proved me wrong.
Arise |2009-03-18 10:22:08
may be it was a figure of speech ?
Arise |2009-03-18 10:23:04
to illustrate the prowess of the handling dept of the exora
fordylyngam - re: |2009-03-18 10:31:49
Hey Arise...does the following sound like a figure of speech?...I'm
clueless...clue me in will ya..

mel wrote:
Hey Diamond, my X5 reference will get a lot of guys hot under the collar;
they won't get the gist of the argument - the Exora is a more
balanced entity for on-the-edge handling.

To prove this point, I
suggest you lay your hands on an X5, no matter the version - the larger the
engine capacity the better for my argument - and I will choose the
Exora Manual.

We can race down any significant mountain stretch - Genting,
Bukit Tinggi, Frasers, Bentong-to-The-Gap - IN THE WET!!

You will
then see what I mean by 'balance'.

Too many people mistake sheer power,
and a high price, for ability.
koodiamond |2009-03-18 10:45:46
Run ads, you say people sell out.

Don't run ads, you say people sell
out.

And
I really did hope there would be better than
juvenile name-calling.

What can I
say, you proved me wrong.


Well, to be totally PC you can accept non-automotive related ads. There's
a TOEFL ad on on PT's site for instance.

It can be done.

But, of
course, your site only have a few juveniles and matured skanks who write
complete sentences and worship at your feet, so 4get it.

And
lastly, don't tell me you are so thin-skinned and oh-so-matured as to
be unsettled by a little mis-spelling? wa ka ka.

Have you ever read
Jeremy Clarkson's stuff? Are you on such a high horse now you will not
ever put yourself down?

My dear JT, chill.

Oh, never mind.
justin |2009-03-18 11:11:33
Haha, name-calling I don't care about.

You costing me a bet is what I care
about.

Anyway, enjoy.
koodiamond |2009-03-18 10:58:05
wtf "on-the-edge handling"?

We are comparing a freeeaking parts bin
stuck together MPV (savvy back suspension, front Gen 2, trans from Mitsubishi)
against a 2nd-gen German engineered SUV.

Of course, it's not fair for the
BMW.

Of course, "the Exora is a more
balanced entity for on-the-edge
handling".

Yeah, rrright.
fordylyngam |2009-03-18 11:05:48
well said koodiamond!
koodiamond - re: |2009-03-18 11:39:51
justin wrote:
Haha, name-calling I don't care about.

You costing me a bet is what I care
about.

Anyway, enjoy.


IF you don't care about the name-calling, you should be matured and wise
not to mention it at all.

Your cheap, pot-shot attempt to
answer unfortunately dragged you down to my juvenile level Juv Tin.


What bet are you talking about? No matter.

You mean you care about
losing a bet? On a juvie? Come on.

Anyway, i'll love it when local,
including PT, start reviewing cars in the manner of those British folks at
BBC's Top Gear.

They never go like robot - the competition, exterior,
interior, how it drives, blah, blah. Stale, stale.

They paint a picture.
They take you places. They take you in with them, on a drive. They
entertain.

You should pick up, ok borrow, a copy and see what I
mean.

Money in your pocket mate, if you start to write like that!


Anyway, just a childish suggestion.

No comments: