Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

#3 Chapter 3: well...it could happen...how not to lose a job

WARNING: Dear unsuspecting visitor, 


My aim is not to offend. I am but a struggling, suffering still trying very hard Protestant Christian (of the Assembly of God) denomination.


All I pathetically want to do is share a bit of advice but mainly a couple of non-judgmental and ranting-venting-crapping. And yes, a whole motherload of off-loading. 

I do not want revenge or wish to hold any grudges against any person(s) or corporation or company or establishment or religious cult or organisation or political party or government or country or alien. But I will not hide their name(s). Whether it's Trump, Najis, Roastma, Thatcher, Hitler, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Beethoven, Swift, Black Pink, or even the infamous diamond koo. They will be named. If you are a sensitive wimp like 'you know who' ... tough. 

Because.

Because this blog is meant for me, myself and I. So please do not even try to sue me (because I do not know any brutal liars, I mean lawyers). 

bakarmerah is solely for me (did I say just mention me? that geeky, douchebag, jerk? that wimpy diamond koo koo cheow?). 

bakarmerah is meant to rid my, uneducated, uncouth yet innocent, brain from all that filth (also known as shit) stirring inside. I do not wish to explode on innocent bystanders, like my dogs MoMo n Bibi n Gary. And my cats Kooky and Amberly. Or my kois Prince, Princess and Queenie.

Or my sons Niloc, Hsu Wei (one more I forgot his name liao) and Jo Shua. Or my daughters Su Yin, Su Ting, Amanda and Kiki. 

bakarmerah is to bakar all that burning kotoran away, okaay?

I do guarantee you, gentle reader, that there will be tons of swear words in Hokkien, Thai, Cantonese, Malay, Mandarin and, of course, the Queen's language: English. I will not do translation now (too lazy, sudah tua; you go google them yourself, eh sai boh?). There will fuck loads of lahs, mehs, one, and Penang Hokkien-Malay slang.

Whew.

So, please DO NOT READ after this sentence.



LAST warning.


If you insist to read on ... sorry lah, I oredi tai sang lei chor.   



Part 2 ended with: 

Bleh, bleh, bleh (you fucking go and check lah, so busy body).

So on with the story.

On Tuesday 13 November 2019 at 1737, I was fired from Lim & Loo Veterinary Surgeon's clinic because I opened the back toilet's window (which has not been opened for donkey years).

This act was supposed to be highly dangerous since rats and stray cats could jump in and infect all the customers' most precious, most revered pets.

Well, thank God, that was not only the reason (cos it IS pathetic right?).

The other reason(s) is/are because I did not give a proper answer to the most important client. 


The question this important customer asked was, "How much longer ah this surgery that your Lim and Loo are performing?"

So, I went inside and asked them. Both looked up but did not answer. So I improvised and answered as best as I can.

Because the good doctors are not going to help, I told the customer: "It's going to take as long as it takes..."

That answer was why I was sacked because it was uncouth? No idea.

Apparently, I had become dangerous to the dogs and cats and the all-important pet owners (yes, not knowing how the long the poor customer has to wait for the surgery to finish is life or death). 


So? Walk out the door lah 














No comments: