Pages

Monday 16 June 2008

another dotter, another award




This is my OTHER dotter. She'd just won another award.

ALL the info you need here:


http://www.linkedin.com/webprofile?action=vmi&id=12722072&authToken=jWE9&authType=name&report%2Esuccess=74u9JYvZ4zc0c1rBQxYS1bF40oYFk4Cv4UFbl_P3dvJpu4gm4c4LHMaAEnRAkmhqFjlnzQ-zgfeXOZhFC5Yvsv

OR if u r lazy:
Su Yin Khoo

Senior designer at HB Media

New Zealand

* Send InMail
* Add Su Yin to your network

Current

* Senior designer for Idealog, Inspire and Good at HB Media

Past

* Designer for PC World at IDG Communications Ltd
* Designer for Computerworld at IDG Communications Ltd

Education

*
Auckland University of Technology
*
Limkokwing University-College of Creative Technology

Recommended

This user has 1 recommendation 1 person has recommended Su Yin
1 co-worker
Connections

8 connections
Industry

Publishing
Websites

* My Company

Public Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ksuyin


She also ignoring me - but has not told me in the face. Ermmm, I guess it's da same thing no?

What ever.

Life is good. And I'm mightily blessed.

Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments: